Check undeliverable emails from SharePoint
How do you know if a mail from SharePoint or your workflow is delivered?
- Use one email address as from address in SharePoint and in your workflows, for example: SharePoint@yourcompany.com, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Create a mailbox in exchange for this email address;
- Create a rule in Outlook which move undeliverable mail for this email address to a specific folder;
- You can check this folder now for undeliverable emails;
- If you can’t read the subject of a undeliverable mail use this MimeheadersDecoder tool to translate the Ascii code to normal text.